Your privacy is important to us.
When you create an account we collect your name and email address. We collect your employment information if you provide information about your real estate agency. We collect other personal information you choose to provide such as a photo (visual information), if you upload a profile photo. When you are logged in, we collect information about your internet or electronic activity, such as where you click while you are logged into our Services.
When you pay for our premium Services, you become a customer. In addition to the information gathered when you create an account, we collect debit card or credit card number and postal address.
We may use the information described above to:
- Authenticate you when you log in, and operate and maintain the Services
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Provide customer support to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyze information, and to repair and improve the Services
- Email newsletter subscribers with updates on Services features
- Analyze user activity data to determine where we need to improve user and customer experience
Detect security incidents
- Verify accounts and activity, monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and identify violations of Services policies
Where We Collect Personal Information
Additionally, we may collect your IP address from your internet service provider.
How We Share Personal Information
We use service providers and other third party services to help perform essential business functions on our behalf. We do not share any information unnecessarily.
|What We Share||Who We Share It With (by category)|
|NameEmail||Business Communication and Collaboration ToolData Storage Services Finance and Accounting ToolHosting Service Provider
Payment ProcessorSecurity and Compliance Provider
|Photo (Visual Information)Employment (Real Estate Agency)||Data Storage Services Hosting Service ProviderProduct Infrastructure ToolSecurity and Compliance Provider|
|Debit card or credit card information||Finance and Accounting Tool Payment Processor|
|Internet or Electronic Network Activity||Ad NetworkData Analytics ProviderData Storage Services Hosting Service ProviderProduct Engineering and Design Tool
Product Infrastructure Tool
We do not allow users under 16 years old. We will never knowingly collect (or sell) the personal information from persons under 16 years old. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
You may exercise certain consumer rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) by filling in this form. Your CCPA rights are described below.
Right to Know
You have the right to request information regarding the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, as well as the sources of that information, the business purpose for collecting it, and what types of third parties we share or sell it with. If you make a request more than twice in a 12-month period, you may be required to pay a small fee for this service.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information. We will delete any personal information that is not critical to the normal business operation from our records and direct all of our service providers to do the same. We consider data to be critical to our business operation if they are used to:
- Provide goods or services to you
- Detect and resolve issues related to security or functionality
- Comply with legal obligations
Right to Non-Discrimination
If you exercise your consumer rights:
- We will not deny goods or services to you
- We will not charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- We will not provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you
We do not sell any information that identifies you, such as your name or contact information. However, we do allow Ad Networks such as Facebook and Google to collect your electronic activity while on our website. Ad Networks may also collect IP address and information about your device and browser (such as the name and model number of your device) through cookies and similar tracking technologies on our website. They use this information to advertise to you after you leave our website. This is called “retargeted advertising.” Under the CCPA’s broad definition of what it means to “sell” personal information, this form of advertising may be considered a “sale” of your information. If you do not want us to provide this information to our advertisers, you may opt out here:
You may designate someone as an authorized agent to make a request under CCPA on your behalf. You can do this by providing written permission to authorize an agent to act on your behalf; the agent will need to verify their identity with us. Agents authorized by power of attorney are exempt from having to provide written permission, but must show documentation that power of attorney has been granted. We will deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
Before we can respond to any CCPA requests, we will need to verify that you are who you say you are. Verification is important for preventing fraudulent requests and identity theft.
The verification process depends on which type of request you make. For requests to access specific information or requests to delete information, we may require a higher level of verification. Typically, identity verification will require you to confirm certain information about yourself based on information we have already collected. For example, we may ask you to reply from the email address we have on file for you that is associated with your name. If we cannot verify your identity, we cannot fulfill requests to exercise any rights accorded to you by CCPA.
In some cases, we may have no reasonable method by which we can verify a consumer’s identity. For example:
- If a consumer submits a request but we have not collected information about them, we cannot verify the request.
- If the only data we have collected about a consumer is gathered through website cookies (i.e., the consumer has visited our website and had no other interaction with us), we are unable to associate a requester with the data collected; therefore, we cannot verify the request.